Grape Stuffed Sausage Meatballs With Flatbread
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium. In a large bowl, combine the pork, balsamic vinegar, grill seasoning, fennel seeds, crushed red pepper and garlic; season with salt and pepper.
- Divide into 4 equal portions; form each into 3 meatballs. Press 1 grape into each meatball, then pinch the meat to seal.
- Coat the meatballs with 2 tablespoons EVOO and thread onto skewers. Cover and grill, turning, until firm and cooked through, about 18 minutes.
- In another large bowl, toss the arugula, basil and parsley with the lemon juice and remaining 1 tablespoon EVOO; season with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the ricotta and honey; season with pepper.
- Warm the flatbread on the grill. Top each with greens, some ricotta mixture and 3 meatballs.