Recipe by Cecily Parsley
Sweet and thirst quenching, grape-sicles are sure to satify kids and adults alike. Just when you think that it can't taste any better, two whole grapes reveal themselves at the tip of the grape-sicle imparting a burst of fresh cool flavours. Clipped from the Ottawa Citizen newspaper.
- 2 cups coronation grapes
- 2 cups unsweetened grape juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 2 grapes in each popsicle mould or small paper cup. Set aside.
- In blender, combine remaining grapes with grape juice, lemon juice and honey. Blend on high until smooth.
- Let sit 5 minutes for froth to settle, and stir.
- Pour juice evenly into popsicle moulds or cups. Place in freezer. If using cups freeze for one hour, then insert popsicle sticks.
- Continue to freeze until frozen through, about two hours and up to one week. Freeze time is cooking time.