Hypoallergenic lotion from Natural Beauty at Home by Janice Cox.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon grated beeswax
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon borax
- 1Mix together the grape seed oil and beeswax in the top of a water bath and heat gently until beeswax is melted.
- 2In a separate vessel, combine the borax and water, and heat in the microwave or on the stovetop until very hot, but not quite boiling.
- 3Combine oil-mixture and water-mixture in a blender and mix on high until a thick lotion is created.
- 4Pour the lotion into a container and allow to cool completely. Store in a clean container with a lid.
- 5To use: massage into your skin as with any moisturizer.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grape Seed Oil Lotion
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.5
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: