Recipe by Suzy-Q Cooks
This recipe is contributed by a couple of friends of mine who have 'eclectic' tastes. Both artists, they could never be considered conventional.
Top Review by L DJ
Wonderful!! This spiced up my meal, WOWED my taste buds and a delight to the eye. (I didn't chop up the grapes, just cut them in half, also added some madarin oranges.) I served it with Recipe #211977, jasmine rice and french green beans. Thanks for sharing.
- 177.44 ml red grapes, coarsely chopped
- 177.44 ml green grape, coarsely chopped
- 118.29 ml chopped green onion
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- 9.85 ml finely chopped jalapenos
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml bottled Tabasco sauce