Recipe by Suzy-Q Cooks
This recipe is contributed by a couple of friends of mine who have 'eclectic' tastes. Both artists, they could never be considered conventional.
Top Review by L DJ
Wonderful!! This spiced up my meal, WOWED my taste buds and a delight to the eye. (I didn't chop up the grapes, just cut them in half, also added some madarin oranges.) I served it with Recipe #211977, jasmine rice and french green beans. Thanks for sharing.
- 3⁄4 cup red grapes, coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup green grape, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapenos
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon bottled Tabasco sauce