Recipe by Iwanttobemartha
Top Review by SarasotaCook
Made for PAC 2010. What a pretty salad. Great flavor, but I did have two suggestions. I tried 2 versions ... white wine vs champagne vinegar. I preferred the champagne, but both were very very good. And I thought the olive oil was strong. I tried it with grape seed oil and like it a bit more, but even with a good extra virgin the salad is still very good. You can serve this on it's own or put it over spring greens or even serve it in a pretty champagne glass as a salad serving. It was just a good salad. Thx for posting. I'm certainly going to make this again! Kim
- 2 lbs grapes, mixture of red and green seedless
- 4 ounces walnuts, lightly toasted
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- wash, drain and remove from stems the red and green grapes.
- break walnuts into pieces, add to grapes.
- crumble bleu cheese, add half of bleu cheese crumbles to grape, walnut mixture.
- use fork to mix honey, salt and vinegar into remaining bleu cheese, crushing bleu cheese with fork.
- wisk in olive oil and pour over grape mixture, stirring to coat.
- store in refrigerator.