1/1 Photo of Grape Salad With Walnuts and Bleu Cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1wash, drain and remove from stems the red and green grapes.
- 2break walnuts into pieces, add to grapes.
- 3crumble bleu cheese, add half of bleu cheese crumbles to grape, walnut mixture.
- 4use fork to mix honey, salt and vinegar into remaining bleu cheese, crushing bleu cheese with fork.
- 5wisk in olive oil and pour over grape mixture, stirring to coat.
- 6store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grape Salad With Walnuts and Bleu Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.8
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 219.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar