Recipe by CarolO
This is a little different from other recipes I have seen posted. The first time I saw it I couldn't imagine the combination of ingredients but take my word for it, this is delicious. A wonderful combination of flavors and textures. Try it! You will love it! It's difficult to estimate how much this serves but it serves quite a few people. I have a niece who not only requests that I make this for family gatherings, but she eats it by the bowlful!
- 2 lbs green grapes
- 2 lbs red seedless grapes
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese (can use lite)
- 8 ounces sour cream (can use lite)
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (coarsely grated)
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecan pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Very carefully warm marshmallow cream in microwave; 5 or 6 seconds at a time. It only needs to be just slightly warm, not hot. If you aren't careful, it will bubble out of the jar. Watch it very carefully to avoid a mess! (I speak from experience!)
- In medium bowl combine marshmallow cream, softened cream cheese, and sour cream until smooth and creamy. Stir in cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Wash, stem and dry grapes. Put in large bowl and pour dressing over grapes. Mix carefully and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Just before serving add chopped pecans. Stir and enjoy.