Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Here is a healthier grape salad recipe that I saw while searching through the www.sparkrecipes.com website this morning. The cook time listed is for the refrigeration time.
- 2 -4 lbs grapes (either Red or Green, or you can mix both is you want, Also depends on how big you want to make it)
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped (or Pecans, chopped)
- Wash grapes first before using and drain.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, Splenda granular and vanilla. Blend very well together on high for 3-4 minutes.
- Carefully stir in the grapes.
- Pour into a 9 x 13-inch cake pan and sprinkle the Brown Sugar Blend lightly over mixture (may require more if needed) and then sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Place in the refrigerator for about 1 hour before serving. It tastes like caramel apples! YUM!