- 2 -4 lbs grapes
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese (soften)
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar (can use Splenda Brown Sugar)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash Grape first before using and drain.
- Mix Cream Cheese and Sour Cream, Sugar and Vanilla. Blend very well together on high for 3 -4 minutes
- Mix Mixture and Grapes together. Throughly Grapes are covered.
- Pour into a 9x13 cake pan and sprinkle with Brown Sugar lightly over mixture (may require more if needed) and then sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Place in frig for about 1 hour before serving.
- It tastes like carmeal apples.