Recipe by Ceezie
This is a low fat salad from Recipe4Living
Top Review by twissis
Made for Spring PAC, this is a spec treat ~ A simple but yummy combo that would be welcome on company or family occasions & is a kid-pleaser too. I used pecans & favor serving it in shallow bowls or dishes so the brown sugar can reach more of the grape surfaces. The brown sugar texture & flavor is what makes this unique & it is important to add it w/the nuts at the last moment b4 serving. This is low-cal, low-fat & would work equally well for me as part of a fruit + cheese dessert. Yum! Thx for sharing this recipe w/us.
- 1814.36 g seedless grapes, i prefer to mix green and red grapes
- 226.79 g fat free cream cheese
- 226.79 g fat free sour cream
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml finely chopped pecans or 118.29 ml walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Let cream cheese come to room temperature and mix it will with the sour cream. Remove grapes from stems, wash well, and let drain to dry.
- Put in large bowl and gently fold in sour cream mixture. Put into serving bowl and sprinkle with brown sugar substitute and pecans. Serve.