Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes grape Jell-O
- 20 ounces pineapple, crushed and undrained
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup nuts
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- add pie filling, crushed pineapple, nuts.
- cool till firm.
- topping- beat sugar, cream cheese, vanilla.
- blend in sour cream and cool whip.
- spread over jello.
This is a very sweet and rich dessert. My twelve year old chose it and prepared most of it himself. We used low-fat cool whip,cream cheese, and sour cream with great results. We used a 13 x 9 Pyrex dish, and it was full! Plenty for the next day. Thank you.