Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make this at almost any pot-luck or family get-together. I am expected to now!
- 4 lbs green grapes (or both) or 4 lbs red grapes (or both)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- brown sugar
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream and sugar well.
- Add in grapes, so they are well covered.
- Put in a glass or clear bowl or dish--it looks really neat.
- Put brown sugar and crushed pecans on top. The topping will be everyone's favorite part, so be generous!
- Let sit in fridge so topping can soak inches.