- 2 lbs grapes, washed and halved
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Place grapes in medium bowl and set aside.
- In small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, grape seed oil, honey and white wine. Salt to taste. Stir in fresh mint.
- Pour dressing over grape and nut mixture and toss to combine. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Chill thoroughly before serving (an hour should do it).