Prep 50 mins
Cook 20 mins
Better Homes & Gardens.
- 453.59 g refrigerated pizza dough
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2.46 ml coarse salt (kosher or sea salt)
- 2.46 ml dried basil, crushed
- 473.18 ml seedless red grapes, halved
- 14.79 ml snipped fresh rosemary
- 14.79 ml grated romano cheese
- 1. Let pizza dough stand at room temperature 15 minutes. On lightly floured surface, roll dough to 12x8-inch rectangle. If dough begins to pull back while rolling, let rest 5 minutes. Transfer dough to lightly oiled baking sheet. Prick with fork. Cover; let rise in warm place 30 minutes.
- 2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Brush dough with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil; sprinkle with salt and basil. Arrange grapes over dough; sprinkle with rosemary and cheese. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned. Drizzle with remaining oil. Cut in strips with a pizza cutter or large knife. Serves 12. Prep includes rise time!