Recipe by Cat'sCooking
Refreshing and healthy easy to make Popsicles, using fruit, grape juice and yogurt.
- 2 kiwi fruits
- 1 cup organic 100% concord grape juice
- 1 cup plain yogurt, with fat
- 2 teaspoons torani sugar-free vanilla syrup
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel Kiwi and chopp into 15-20 small chunks. Place a couple chunks of kiwi in each Popsicle mold. Puree half of the yogurt, half of the vanilla and the entire grape juice. File each of the molds with grape juice mixture a little over half way. Place the mold in freeze for 10 minutes.
- Puree raspberries, remaining vanilla, and 1/4 cup of water. Remove the mold from freezer and divide the remaining kiwi into each of the molds. Pour into the molds the raspberry mix leaving a space at the top of each mold for the pop to expand in freezer. If half way through the process it looks as if you need more liquid, re-blend raspberry mix with more water. Finish filling the molds. Freeze for 6 hours.