1 hr 25 mins
A deliciously different fruit pie. I like to use a combination of red and green grapes. Pie could be topped with a lattice crust instead of the leaf cut-outs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2For filling, stir together grapes, brown sugar, flour, and grape juice; set aside.
- 3Line 9-inch pie plate with crust and crimp edges.
- 4Transfer filling into unbaked crust.
- 5Cover edge with foil; bake 25 minutes.
- 6Remove foil; bake 25-30 minutes more, or until filling is bubbly.
- 7Meanwhile, use a leaf cookie cutter to cut four leaves from the remaining pastry.
- 8Combine egg white and water.
- 9Brush leaf cut-outs with egg white mixture.
- 10Sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- 11Place cut-out on a cookie sheet and bake 7-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- 12Arrange leaf cut-outs on pie.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grape Pie
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.9
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 279.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g