Recipe by Christmas Carol
A unique, country-style pasta salad chock full of ham, fresh broccoli, juicy grapes, and tangy red onion, all tossed in creamy coleslaw dressing. Since I love cheese in my salads, I often add cubes of Muenster or Colby-Jack as well. Recipe courtesy of Tia Crosson and Taste of Home Magazine.
- 453.59 g package spiral shaped pasta
- 354.88 ml red seedless grapes, halved
- 354.88 ml fresh broccoli florets
- 314.66 ml cubed cooked ham (cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 226.79 g can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 453.59 g jar coleslaw dressing (I use Marzetti's)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta to al dente according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the grapes, broccoli, ham, olives, and onion.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into grape mixture. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate the pasta salad for at least 2 hours before serving.