Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
A unique, country-style pasta salad chock full of ham, fresh broccoli, juicy grapes, and tangy red onion, all tossed in creamy coleslaw dressing. Since I love cheese in my salads, I often add cubes of Muenster or Colby-Jack as well. Recipe courtesy of Tia Crosson and Taste of Home Magazine.
- 1 (16 ounce) package spiral shaped pasta
- 1 1⁄2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄3 cups cubed cooked ham (cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) jar coleslaw dressing (I use Marzetti's)
- Cook pasta to al dente according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the grapes, broccoli, ham, olives, and onion.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into grape mixture. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate the pasta salad for at least 2 hours before serving.