Recipe by vitalev
I didn't want to call this "Grape-nut Pudding", because it's different from all of the other Grape-Nut puddings on the site, although that's really what it is. This is not so much of a recipe as it is a "snack concept" if you will. Just something I like to snack on.. my favorite flavor is butterscotch! Amounts are subject to personal taste :)
Top Review by nemokitty
I needed to use up some pudding cups and grapenuts so this was perfect! I had bought vanilla puddings on sale so that's what I used. A go to dessert when you didn't bake anything earlier for that sweet need after dinner. Thanks for the recipe and I'll use it quite often.
- 1 (4 ounce) container pudding (any flavor... butterscotch or chocolate are good, I use sugar-free)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup Grape-nuts cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrape pudding cup into a bowl.
- Add cereal and stir.
- Best eaten after about 5 minutes to allow cereal to soften a bit.
- I usually make this with two pudding cups when I'm really hungry, so the ratio would be 8 oz pudding to 1/2 cup cereal. This is also good to mix pudding flavors!