These are realllllyyyy GOOOD.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix corn syrup, sugar and peanut butter in large microwavable bowl.
- 2Microwave on high 2 minutes or just until mixture boils, stirring every minute.
- 3Add cereal; toss to coat well.
- 4Press firmly into foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan which has been lightly sprayed with no stick cooking spray, cool.
- 5Cut into bars.
- 6Stove-top directions: Bring corn syrup, sugar and peanut butter to boil In saucepan on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- 7Pour over cereal In bowl; toss to coat well, continue as directed.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grape-Nuts Peanut Butter Bars
Serving Size: 1 (541 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 101.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat peanut butter
Post Grape-Nuts cereal