Recipe by Dancer^
These are realllllyyyy GOOOD.
Top Review by Pat - cook
These bars are very good. I only used 7/8 cup of sugar and of corn syrup because I don't like things as sweet as most people do. The bars were still very stiff when cooled and too sweet for my taste. Next time I will try 2/3 cup of both sugar and corn syrup. The peanut butter gives them a wonderful flavor. Pat
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix corn syrup, sugar and peanut butter in large microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on high 2 minutes or just until mixture boils, stirring every minute.
- Add cereal; toss to coat well.
- Press firmly into foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan which has been lightly sprayed with no stick cooking spray, cool.
- Cut into bars.
- Stove-top directions: Bring corn syrup, sugar and peanut butter to boil In saucepan on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Pour over cereal In bowl; toss to coat well, continue as directed.