Galley Wench's Note:
Sweet, crunchy and peanut buttery good! Recipe from Post Grape-Nuts with the addition of chocolate chips. Recipe is written for a microwave, however can be done on the stove top stirring constantly
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray (butter flavored).
- 2Place peanut butter, corn syrup and sugar in a large microwaveable bowl and mircorwave on high for 2 minutes, or just until the mixture comes to a boil; stirring after each minute.
- 3Stir in cereal and chocolate chips (which some will melt).
- 4Press cereal mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- 5Cool completely.
- 6Cut into bars and individually wrap.
- 7Store in covered container at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grape-Nuts Peanut Butter Bars
Serving Size: 1 (861 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.4
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 164.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Post Grape-Nuts cereal