Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Sweet, crunchy and peanut buttery good! Recipe from Post Grape-Nuts with the addition of chocolate chips. Recipe is written for a microwave, however can be done on the stove top stirring constantly
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray (butter flavored).
- Place peanut butter, corn syrup and sugar in a large microwaveable bowl and mircorwave on high for 2 minutes, or just until the mixture comes to a boil; stirring after each minute.
- Stir in cereal and chocolate chips (which some will melt).
- Press cereal mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into bars and individually wrap.
- Store in covered container at room temperature.
Tasty treat sensation Galley Wench!!! I cannot believe these lil gems...I made this recipe with roasted almonds & heath bar bits, what a treat! All I can say is Love Love Love these..thanks for sharing this keeper Galley Wench! =)