I recently tried these from a recipe on the Post Grape-Nuts Cereal box. Delicious! Robb
Make and share this Grape Nuts-Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat margarine in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed to soften.
- Gradually add sugars, beating until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in cereal, oats and cranberries.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cooled 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
- Cool completely on wire racks.
These are delicious! I added 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, very good.
These are wonderful - perfect for a sweet snack or for breakfast!
Robb, these are FANTASTIC. I made them for a church bake sale and they went over HUGE. When I make them again, I might just add another egg or egg white to get a better consistency for my personal taste. The crunchy Grape Nuts are wonderful with the oats. Such an unusual combo that lead to great texture.