1/5 Photos of Grape Nuts-Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Robb Dabbs's Note:
I recently tried these from a recipe on the Post Grape-Nuts Cereal box. Delicious! Robb
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Mix flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- 3Beat margarine in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed to soften.
- 4Gradually add sugars, beating until light and fluffy.
- 5Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 6Gradually add flour mixture, beating well after each addition.
- 7Stir in cereal, oats and cranberries.
- 8Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 9Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 10Cooled 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
- 11Cool completely on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grape Nuts-Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 47.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Post Grape-Nuts cereal