- 226.79 g bacon
- 1 egg, beaten
- 177.44 ml milk
- 414.03 ml flour
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml Grape-nuts cereal
- 78.07 ml oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In small bowl, combine oil, egg, and milk; set aside.
- Cook the bacon, cool, crumble, set aside.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder. Make a well in the center. Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- Batter should be a little lumpy. Fold in bacon, cheese and cereal.
- Fill 2/3 full into greased muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 12 regular muffins.
- Serve warm.