Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Looking for a recipe to use up our grape nuts I came across this recipe.
Make and share this Grape-Nuts Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In small bowl, combine oil, egg, and milk; set aside.
- Cook the bacon, cool, crumble, set aside.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder. Make a well in the center. Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- Batter should be a little lumpy. Fold in bacon, cheese and cereal.
- Fill 2/3 full into greased muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 12 regular muffins.
- Serve warm.