BLUE ROSE's Note:
Looking for a recipe to use up our grape nuts I came across this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In small bowl, combine oil, egg, and milk; set aside.
- 3Cook the bacon, cool, crumble, set aside.
- 4In large bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder. Make a well in the center. Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- 5Batter should be a little lumpy. Fold in bacon, cheese and cereal.
- 6Fill 2/3 full into greased muffin cups.
- 7Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 12 regular muffins.
- 8Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grape-Nuts Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.3
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 42.5 mg
- Sodium 349.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 7.9 g