Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This came from Health magazine. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
Make and share this Grape-Nuts Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup grape nuts cereal
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add honey, eggs, and vanilla; mix well.
- Add baking soda, salt, rolled oats, flour, and grape-nuts. Combine until just mixed.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough, 2-inches apart onto lined or greased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 2-3 minutes; remove from baking sheets. Cool completely on wire racks.
These are really easy to put together and taste great...my only problem was I used brown rice syrup instead of sugar and even though I added a little extra flour these spread A LOT. They ended up really thin and really large, but still taste great. I also added craisins for 1/2 the batch. Thanks for posting!