Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a great tasting bread. I put lots of butter on my piece and indulge with a good cup of coffee. We eat it for breakfast and an in between snack.
- 1⁄2 cup Grape-nuts cereal
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- Soak the Grape Nuts cereal in the buttermilk for 10 minutes.
- Combine other ingredients; beat well.
- Let stand 10-15- minutes before putting in oven.
- Bake 40 minutes at 375 degrees in loaf pan.