Renee Ferraz's Note:
Wonderful snack/breakfast bar for on the go people. Cook time is cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 9"x13" baking pan with parchment paper.
- 2In a large saucepan, combine honey and peanut butter over medium high heat.
- 3Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 4Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients, mixing well and spread into prepared pan.
- 5Use a piece of parchment paper to press into pan and flatten out.
- 6Put in refrigerator for about 30 minutes until cool and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grape Nuts Bars
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.0
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 168.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 5.3 g