1/3 Photos of Grape Nut Pudding
1 hr 5 mins
Mimi in Maine's Note:
This was my mother-in-law's recipe. It is very good. That is all I can say. If you like Grape Nut Pudding, I think you'll like this. I always double the original recipe, so the ingredients below are for the double one, but if you want a smaller one, you can cut it in half.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- 2Soak Grape-nuts in hot water for a short while.
- 3Put into the casserole.
- 4Add the butter, milk, sugar, eggs, and vanilla; mix well.
- 5Bake in a pan of water in a 350°F oven for 30-45 minutes, maybe more, depending on your oven.
- 6Before taking out, check to see if it is firm in the middle.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grape Nut Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (1329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1546.8
- Calories from Fat 596
- Total Fat 66.2 g
- Saturated Fat 35.7 g
- Cholesterol 911.1 mg
- Sodium 865.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 181.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 134.6 g
- Protein 57.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: