This is a great and tasty muffin. Personaly i think they are best when they are frozen. From the "Breasts of Friends" cookbook-(my favorite!) Tip:You can extend the season of grapes by freezing them in 1 1/2 cup batches and throwing them into the batter frozen.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Line 12 Muffins tins with paper cups.
- Combine flour, sugar, and baking powder. Make a well in the center.
- Add milk, eggs, butter and vanilla.
- Stir until ingredients are combined. Lightly fold in grapes.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown on top, Cool in pan.