1/3 Photos of Grape Molasses Raisin Cookies
Mmmm Mmmm good, a double whammy of grape goodness. Such a subtle flavor without the bite of regular molasses cookies, due to the Grape Molasses used. (Note: you can find grape molasses in Middle eastern/Mediterranean restaurants )
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butterand sugar in a large bowl on medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- 2Add molasses and egg and mix well.
- 3Combine flour, baking soda, spices, and salt and add to creamed mixture.
- 4Mix well, and then stir in raisins.
- 5Cover and chill for 1 hour for easy shaping.
- 6Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- 7Shape dough into 1" balls then roll in sugar to coat well.
- 8Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grape Molasses Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (913 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3662.0
- Calories from Fat 1316
- Total Fat 146.3 g
- Saturated Fat 89.5 g
- Cholesterol 577.5 mg
- Sodium 4201.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 570.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.3 g
- Sugars 333.6 g
- Protein 38.1 g