Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
An interesting nibble to accompany drinks. Tender grape leaves enclose a tangy cheese filling.
Make and share this Grape Leaves Stuffed with Goat Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cream together cheese, chives, egg and pepper to taste.
- Wash grape leaves and pat dry.
- Remove stems.
- Working with one leaf at a time, place 1 rounded T of the cheese mixture at stem end of each leaf.
- Roll up tightly, tucking ends in to form a cigar shape.
- Place rolls, open end down, on a greased baking sheet.
- Brush generously with olive oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot or tepid.
I made these for a dinner party and they were a hit. I added pinenuts to the cheese mixture and put them on the grill for 10 minutes. I had never worked with grape leaves before and was suprised to find them im my small town grocey store in jars. They were delicious.