Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice combination of flavors. A refreshing dessert to serve to guests.
Make and share this Grape Juice Refresher recipe from Food.com.
- 1 quart pineapple sherbet or 1 quart lime sherbet
- 1 1⁄3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup white grape juice
- Spoon sherbet equally into 4 compotes.
- Top each with 1/3 cup sliced strawberries.
- Just before serving, pour 1 to 2 Tablespoons grape juice over top.
This was so simple to make. Nice and cool, refreshing. Love the strawberries with the sherbet. Couldn't find Pineapple Sherbet, so used Lime. I think I would like it better with the Pineapple. Personal preference. Made for Summer, 2009 Comfort Cafe.