Recipe by Little Bee
I don't know where I got this recipe but I've been making them for years. My family loves them and every Christmas they always ask if "I'm gonna make those meatballs" !
Top Review by Gina G.
Grape jelly meatballs are delicious and addicting! Please do not use He in cocktail sauce as the other reviewer stated: IT IS NOT THE SAME AS CHILI SAUCE! Cocktail has horseradish and chili sauce is just ketchup with spices, garlic, and onion. As an alternative, I sometimes use the grape jelly with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce and ketchup.
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles Heinz Chili Sauce
- 1 (32 ounce) jar grape jelly
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 3 -5 lbs frozen cocktail meatballs (I get these at Costco)
- Combine first three ingredients in a medium saucepan and heat until warm.
- Dump meatballs in crockpot and pour sauce over. Cook on low 3-4 hours.