Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Sauce: 13 ounce bottle Heinz Chili Sauce 5 ounce jar grape jelly dash Worcestershire sauce Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Add enough breadcrumbs to make meatballs the proper consistency; if the mixture becomes too dry and crumbly, add a little milk and continue. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form into small meatballs.
- Brown meatballs, a few at a time, in a large skillet over medium- high heat. If meat is very lean, you may need to add a bit of oil to your skillet. Blend sauce ingredients and pour over meatballs.
- Cover and simmer about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally or, transfer meatballs to a crock pot, and cook on low for several hours until done. Serve warm.