- 12 ounces chili sauce
- 20 ounces grape jelly
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely diced
- butter flavored cracker, crushed (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- combine chili sauce, grape jelly and water in medium saucepan until lumps of jelly are well combined.
- to prepare meatballs,.
- mix ground beef with salt and pepper to taste, add eggs and enough cracker crumbs, I like to use Ritz, to be able to form into size meatballs your family likes --.
- I usually like to cook meatballs a little in a skillet with small amount of oil, or bake in oven -- and then add to crockpot and simmer 2-3 hours on low -- .