Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I use a Concord Grape Concentrate.
Make and share this Grape Jelly (From Frozen Concentrate) recipe from Food.com.
- Measure juice into a 6-8 quart saucepot.
- Add 3 cups water and stir.
- Measure sugar and set aside.
- Stir Fruit Jell pectin into juice and stir.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- At once stir in sugar.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, one that cannot be stirred down.
- Stirring constantly, boil hard for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Skim off foam
- Immediately ladle into hot glass jars, leaving ½-inch head space.
- Process for 5 minutes in a boiling bath water.
- Makes 7/8-ouince jars.
One word: perfect. This is too easy and too cheap to go buying lousy off the shelf grape jelly.