Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A spicy and sweet sauce to top on anything you like - chicken, pork chops, even meatballs!
- 1⁄2 cup grape jelly
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine the grape jelly and barbecue sauce together in a sauce pan until the grape jelly melts.
- Stir in the ketchup, hot sauce, lemon juice, and minced garlic.
- Add the rosemary, salt, and black pepper.
- Serve on anything you like. Recommend: Pork chops, chicken, or meatballs.
I've been looking for this recipe- YUM! Thanks for sharing it!