1/2 Photos of Grape Jello Shot
2 hrs 5 mins
Virginia Cherry Blossom's Note:
Cooking time is cooling time in fridge.
My Private Note
1 oz sh ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to a rolling boil, then remove from heat.
- 2Stir together boiling water and powdered gelatin in a mixing bowl. Stir constantly until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- 3Stir in cold water and alcohol.
- 4Pour mixture into ,individual shot-size (1oz-2oz) plastic or paper cups. ****To make the Jello easier to consume, buy plastic cups that also have lids. Pour the mix into the cup, add the lid, then turn it upside down prior to refrigeration.
- 5Place shots on a tray in refrigerator (not the freezer). Chill until firm (approximately 2-4 hours). Refrigerate until served.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grape Jello Shot
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: