From Womans Day magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Spray 13x9x2 inch baking pan with non stick cooking spray.
- 3Finely crush 1 1/2 cups granola.
- 4Whisk together 2 1/2 cups flour,salt and crushed granola.
- 5In large bowl,beat butter and sugar until smooth.
- 6Add egg,then yolk,beating well after each addition.
- 7Stir in flour mixture (dough will be stiff).
- 8Set aside 3/4 cup dough.
- 9Press remaining dough over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of pan.
- 10Bake crust for 10 minutes.
- 11Meanwhile stir jelly in small bowl.
- 12Remove crust from oven and spread with jelly.
- 13Add remaining 3/4 cup granola and 1/2 cup flour to reserve dough,stir well,breaking into loose crumbs.
- 14Sprinkle over jelly layer.
- 15Bake for another 18 minutes or until jelly is bubbly.
- 16Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grape Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.2
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 63.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g