Recipe by alijen
An easy, impressive dish that is healthy too. I had it for dinner at my future-in-laws and my fiance's mother claims she 'just throws it together.'
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup seedless grapes (any color, I prefer red)
- 1⁄4 cup apple jelly
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium skillet cook chicken in hot margarine for 8-10 minutes, until no pink remains, turning once.
- Meanwhile, cut the grapes in half and set aside.
- Remove chicken from skillet to serving dish and cover to keep warm.
- For glaze, add apple jelly, dry sherry, lemon juice, and salt to skillet.
- Cook and stir until jelly is melted.
- Stir in grapes, heat through.
- Spoon glaze over warm chicken and serve.