My Private Note
- 1Measure fruit into large bowl.
- 2Measure sugar into medium bowl.
- 3Stir sugar into fruit.
- 4Set aside for 10 minutes.
- 5Stir occasionally.
- 6Stir Sure Jell into 3/4 cups water in small pan.
- 7Bring this mixture to a boil on high heat stirring constantly.
- 8Boil and stir for 1 minute.
- 9Remove from heat.
- 10Stir Sure Jell mixture into fruit.
- 11Stir constantly until sugar is completely dissolved and no longer grainy (about 3 minutes).
- 12Pour quickly into clean plastic containers to within 1/2 inch of tops.
- 13Wipe off top edges of containers.
- 14Cover with lids.
- 15Let stand to room temp.
- 16Then store in fridge for immediate use or Freezer for up to 1 year.
- 17Thaw in fridge.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grape Freezer Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1553 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 168.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 160.4 g
- Protein 0.5 g