Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Grape Freezer Jam recipe from Food.com.
- Measure fruit into large bowl.
- Measure sugar into medium bowl.
- Stir sugar into fruit.
- Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Stir Sure Jell into 3/4 cups water in small pan.
- Bring this mixture to a boil on high heat stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir Sure Jell mixture into fruit.
- Stir constantly until sugar is completely dissolved and no longer grainy (about 3 minutes).
- Pour quickly into clean plastic containers to within 1/2 inch of tops.
- Wipe off top edges of containers.
- Cover with lids.
- Let stand to room temp.
- Then store in fridge for immediate use or Freezer for up to 1 year.
- Thaw in fridge.
Jam turned out very tart, even with that much sugar. Turned out more like preserves with chunks of the grape husk. For the next batch I put it in the blender, better but still not great. Maybe it was just my bunch?