1/1 Photo of Grape/Bleu Cheese/Walnut Focaccia
I prefer blue cheese over stilton in this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 lb green seedless grape
- 1/4 lb red seedless grapes
- 4 ounces Stilton cheese, crumbled or 4 ounces blue cheese (any good quality)
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 egg, beaten
***BASIC FOCCACIA DOUGH***
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Using your fingers, press the focaccia dough ut into a 12-inch circle, about 1/4 -inch thick, onto a round baking sheet (I use a rectangular cookie sheet). Brush with olive oil.
- 3Season the bread with salt and white pepper.
- 4Press the grapes into the dough, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
- 5Sprinkle the cheese and walnuts over the dough. Brush the edges of the dough with the egg wash.
- 6Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Place on wooden board and slice.
- 7BASIC FOCCACIA DOUGH: Place all ingredients in bread machine in the order suggested for YOUR machine. Process on Doug h/ Manual cycle.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grape/Bleu Cheese/Walnut Focaccia
Serving Size: 1 (1001 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2730.4
- Calories from Fat 1417
- Total Fat 157.4 g
- Saturated Fat 36.1 g
- Cholesterol 271.2 mg
- Sodium 4002.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 265.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.2 g
- Sugars 52.1 g
- Protein 78.2 g