Recipe by *Parsley*
A good fruit salad to make. It's very quick and easy to make, and the ingredients are usually on hand. Cook time is chilling time.
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin (1 envelope)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups apple juice
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup diced apple
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery
Directions See How It's Made
- soften gelatin in 1/4 cup water for 5 minutes. Heat in a small saucepan over low heat stirring constantly until dissolved.
- Add apple juice. Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
- Stir in fruit and celery. Pour into a serving bowl or 3-cup mold. Chill until set.