1 hr 5 mins
Dough may also be made in electric mixer using a dough hook. A recipe by National Festival of Breads Finalist Patricia Harmon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup toasted whole pine nuts (can sub chopped walnuts)
- 1 1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons water (75 - 85 degrees)
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 4 -4 1/4 cups bread flour, divided
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2/3 cup grated asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup quartered red seedless grapes
- 1Place pine nuts in a dry skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally until slightly browned and toasted.
- 2In a bread machine pan, place water and 1/2 cup olive oil. Add 4 cups bread flour, sugar, and salt.
- 3Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and place the yeast in the well.
- 4Program the bread machine on 'dough'. During the last 2 minutes of the kneading cycle, add rosemary, Asiago cheese, pine nuts, and grapes. If necessary, add some of the additional 1/4 cup flour if the dough appears to be sticky.
- 5When the dough cycle is complete, divide dough in half. On a floured board, roll each half into a 12 x 6-inch rectangle. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting from a long side; seal well. Pinch ends and pull slightly to taper. Place seam -side-down on greased 16 x 14-inch baking sheets.
- 6Cover; let rise until double, about 40 minutes.
- 7Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Brush loaves with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 8Bake 35 - 40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grape and Rosemary Olive Oil Snack Bread With Pine Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (1049 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1567.1
- Calories from Fat 617
- Total Fat 68.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2340.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 207.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 31.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: