1/1 Photo of Grape and Quinoa Salad
A nice preparation for quinoa. The roasted grapes develop a really nice flavor and add a great dimension. I found this on a recipe card at the grocery.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth or 1 1/4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, divided
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup dried currant
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallot, finely diced
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Prepare the quinoa by bringing the chicken broth to a boil. Add quinoa, reduce heat to low, and cover. Simmer until quinoa is tender and broth is absorbed, about 12-15 minutes. Fluff quinoa.
- 3Combine grapes, 1 T olive oil, and 1 T balsamic vinegar and toss to coat. Spread grapes out on a rimmed baking sheet (it develops some liquid) and bake 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool.
- 4Combine quinoa, grapes and their liquid, feta cheese, dried currants, slivered almonds, parsley, and shallot, and mix well.
- 5Combine remaining 1 T olive oil and 1 T balsamic vinegar in a small bowl and whisk until well combined. Drizzle oil and vinegar mixture over quinoa and toss to coat.
- 6Serve room temperature or chilled.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grape and Quinoa Salad
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.7
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 385.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 9.9 g