Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a refreshing spread for bread or crackers. It is a nice accompaniment for cheese and fruit plates. You don't have to use the french bread listed below. This works as a topping for all sorts of things.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped green seedless grapes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped kalamata olive
- 1 tablespoon chopped pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small French bread
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a food processer. Pulse until you get an even chunky consistency. Chill for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Slice bread into 1/2 inch slices. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes. Serve with tapenade.