Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
a great gelatin dessert. Elderflower Presse is a sparkling drink made from elderflowers.
- 2 cups white grape juice
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups elderflower presse
- 1 drop red food coloring
- Combine 1 cup grape juice and sugar in a small saucepan and sprinkle with gelatin.
- Let gelatin stand 1 minute to soften.
- Cook over moderate heat, gently stirring occasionally, just until sugar and gelatin are dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in Elderflower Pressé, food coloring, and remaining cup grape juice. Pour into a 5-cup mold and chill, covered, until firm, at least 8 hours.
- Dip mold in hot water a few seconds, then invert a plate over gelée and flip gelée onto plate.